A global leader in medical devices is seeking for a Staff Business Analyst/Programmer to join their headquarters in Irvine! This is a contract role.
- Liaise with clinical project teams to gather clinical report, data listing needs and requests to ensure that all the report/data requirements are communicated and understood clearly between the development team and the requestor(s).
- Participate in the requirement collection, design, development, testing, validation and maintenance of clinical study reports, and data deliverables for multiple clinical studies (databases) according to the department SOPs.
- Liaise with the validation team to ensure report deliverables are released in accordance with rules and regulations and in corporate compliance.
- Work effectively with cross functional teams and participate in cross functional meetings.
- Work with project teams to provide support for data activities, such as global report generation and management.
- Work as a liaison between report users and the Clinical I.T. groups to review, assess and propose solutions and/or suggestion to existing technical problems or ideas for improvement in the clinical trial system andor report system.
- Develop reports and data listing using primarily SAS. However, additional working knowledge of the Medidata O4 reporting tool, and/or MS Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Macros is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.