The primary objective of the Business Analyst will be to provide support to end users on various issues including policy, procedure and the use of accounting applications. Act as a liaison for escalations to the IT Department's support services team. Participate as a team member in accounting related projects by identifying requirements, testing changes and deploying process change to each individual department as impacted. This person must have excellent verbal & written communication and problem solving skills. The ideal candidate should have an extensive background in accounting best practices and database management.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities
* Monitor incoming interface data from multiple systems.
* Monitor/Resolve incoming accounting related tickets from Service Now.
* Trouble shoot sub ledger to general ledger reconciling items.
* Change process testing, documentation and deployment.
* Perform routine database maintenance.
* Develops training aids for end users.
Education / Experience
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* Real estate industry experience
* Understanding of Construction Cost Accounting
* Ability to work independently.
* Excellent communication and speaking skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a sharp attention to detail.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.