Business Development/Account Manager:
- Work out of an established territory
- Manage current customer accounts and identify new prospects to build on your book of business (more $$$$)
- Set and accomplish daily contacting goals (approx. 50 calls/day)
- Outbound phone calls to current customers, past customers, and qualified prospects
- Inbound phone calls from current and prospective customers
- Complete bids/quotes in a timely manner
- Gather the necessary information to properly transition all orders to the operations department
- Log any and all contacts with customers in the CRM system
- 1+ years of account management and/or sales experience required
- $45K base pay + uncapped commission (first year earnings of $55K-$60K)!
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.