Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Intrado is looking to hire a Business Development Associate in Seattle to support our Flowroute division.
- Review contact and qualify each site visitor that completes and submits a contact form.
- Develop sales opportunities from inquiries that are requested from web site visitors, working to turn prospective customers into leads.
- Set sales meeting with all qualified prospects.
- Maintain excellent knowledge regarding products and product offers, engaging in additional on-the-job training, as well as on-going training.
- Meet with perspective clients to educate and demonstrate value of assigned products and services.
- Maintain established calls and completed calls per day goals.
- Provide support to Sales leadership and team members ensuring to adhere to established timelines.
- Assist sales and marketing staff with sales campaigns as needed.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the customer facing portal.
- Work with prospects that have started the registration or provisioning process in our portal so that they are capable of continued use of our services through the portal.