Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
As an Business Development Executive (Hartford, CT) at Sogeti you will have the opportunity to:
- Strategize, plan, and execute business development.
- Engage with Sogeti's Technology leaders and solutions experts to deliver cutting edge solutions to clients.
- Expand Sogeti's portfolio of solutions and professional services in the local geography.
- Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Induce solutions and ideas to help clients improve their business performance.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with a high level of senior management access.
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years in selling IT solutions and services.
- Direct sales experience in selling IT solutions and services.
- Experience in selling professional services to clients.
- A strong local network of clients in the local geography.
- Business development experience.
- A good understanding of sales related to one or more areas: Application, Infrastructure, Business Information Management, or Engineering solutions.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life