Business Development Mgr - San Clemente, California (or remote) - M-F
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Responsible for the financial and operational evaluation of prospective Pharma Services contracts, providing consult and recommendations to complete contracts. Towards this goal, works closely with Pharma Services BD team and Finance and Clinical trials team, as needed. Partners with representatives of the Client (Pharma), finance team in the development of financial modeling tools and methods to streamline the contracting process, support Authorization Matrix approval including emails, track responses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Directly participates in the negotiation process for Pharma Services team including the development of contracting and pricing strategies, customer presentation content.
2) Works directly with the finance team to understand previous proposal and determine pricing strategies and management of the contract pipeline.
3) Works with Finance team on all financial analyses and modeling approaches to execute contracting strategies for prospective Pharma contracts.
4) Partners and Assists the Legal Department with the review of business terms for prospective contracts to ensure that contract requirements can be operationalized and are in line with the Company's objectives.
5) Interfaces directly with Franchise leads regarding the cost implications associated with new contracts.
6) Supports development and implementation of contract management process improvements.
- Required BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of experience in business development, contract writing and financial analysis in Health Care segment.
• Demonstrated financial analysis, problem solving, and organization skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities for multiple customers.
• Demonstrated presentation and communication skills.
• Access and Excel Knowledge of Pharma and laboratory