The primary role of thisposition is to use business and sales experience alongwith an understanding of the metals testing industry to win business fromprospective clients and generate new lines of business from existing clients.RESPONSIBILITIES
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follows market activity to anticipate new trends,capture new business opportunities, and expand into new markets.
- Researches organizations and individuals online to identify new leadsand potential new markets.
- Contacts potential clients via email or phone to establish relationshipand set up meetings.
- Builds and maintains current customer relationships.
- Develops and achieves a prospecting plan while accomplishing yearlytargets.
- Creates/reviews proposals for new services and ensures that acceptablemargins are maintained.
- Responds to inquiries regarding the scope of our services andcapabilities.
- Develops long-term relationships and short-term sales strategies thatare consistent with the SGS vision.
- Attends conferences, meetings, industry events, expo’s, and professionaldevelopment events to increase company visibility and networking.
- Generates winning proposals that articulate clearlyour value proposition as it directly relates to the customer’s problem/painpoint.
- Mines the customer lists of relevant SGS businessesfor materials testing opportunities.
- Attends trade shows, host facility tours, providehospitality, advocate sponsorship and facilitate networking at industry andsocial events.
- Assists in the creation of direct marketingcampaigns and promotions.
- Maintains weekly sales metrics and documents customer meetings.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.