Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highlymotivated and entrepreneurial business development professional to join ourteam in the Washington, DC area. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in a multifaceted role working in collaboration with our Capability Teams and Account Teams.
As a Business Development Representative, you will:
- Serve as a trusted advisor and business partner.
- Collaborate with Capgemini leadership team on strategies to develop and maintain client relationships and accounts in the Civil Government.
- Support existing client consulting teams, emphasizing an entrepreneurial mindset in developing new opportunities, and driving thought leadership (methodologies, whitepapers, etc.) that contribute to improved client relationships.
- Manage multiple simultaneous complex internal and external work streams to further our positioning on large deals in the market,
- Identify, qualify, and secure business opportunities while coordinating business generation activities,
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of qualified opportunities to meet business and market goals using CRM software.
- Maintain a short- and long-term business development and capture plans, customizing targeted strategies
- Actively meet with small businesses, software vendors, technology providers, and other partners to formulate successful teaming partnerships.
- Create informative presentations; present and deliver information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Support the implementation of bid strategies, proposal approaches and technical solutions, along with help with written proposals for RFI/RFQ/RFP.
- Engage with Capgemini parent company resources (200,000 worldwide) and build relationships to bring commercial and international expertise and capabilities to Federal/Civilian clients.
- Brief executive clients on Capgemini domain experience and capabilities.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College/University. Master's Degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of professional experience in business development activities (e.g. supporting account and capture plans and/or government proposals).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; to include expertise in setting and managing customer expectations, presenting, and interacting with executive-level clients and federal government leadership.
- Exceptional analytic skills with the demonstrated ability to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Knowledge of end-to-end capture process, proposal process, and delivery lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Government procurement processes and procedures.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#ONDICE #CB # clearancejobsEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)