Business Director -FQHC's & Public Health
Develops strategies and executes plans to identify and close profitable growth opportunities across the nation. Creates effective relationships with c-suite personnel in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Primary Care Associations (PCAs), and Health Center Controlled networks (HCCNs).
Duties and Responsibilities:
•Identifies and leads opportunities for new business in Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Primary Care Associations (PCAs), and Health Center Controlled networks (HCCNs).
•Drives growth through business development, promotion and contracting for Quest services.
•Executes cross functional strategic plans by bringing together the key people, processes and functions to deliver unique solutions for these opportunities – internally and externally to Quest.
•Develop effective relationships with key personnel in targeted opportunities, including executives of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Primary Care Associations (PCAs), Health Center Controlled networks (HCCNs), to engage them in discussions about emerging healthcare delivery models and the role of Quest Diagnostics as a strategic business partner.
•Collaborates with regional commercial leaders to develop and execute strategic plans in the FQHC segment.
•Works closely, consistently and frequently with Strategic Account Executives, Sales Directors, and Executive Sales Directors on the tactical plans, prospecting, business planning, and closing of new FQHC accounts.
•Monitors and ensures customer satisfaction with on-going services provided; develops proposals to enhance business relationships and to expand our service offering.
•Owns and facilitates C-Suite relationships and growth strategy for assigned major / large accts.
•Delivers and leads Value Proposition discussions with C-Suite contacts in all assigned health center accounts and associations
•Stays abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintains a working knowledge of the company’s differentiating products and those of the competitors.
•Identifies and drives collaborative opportunities with FQHCs, external partners, and Quest
•Identifies and leads opportunities in collaboration with the clinical franchises to deploy within the FQHC segment
Accountabilities / Metrics
•Achievement (via regional sales professionals) of National sales revenue objectives in the aggregate for the FQHC segment
•Effectiveness of pipeline and forecasting
•Development and execution of strategic plans by health center, state, and/or region
•Effective collaboration with enabling functions, regional sales and operations teams
•Scope and effectiveness of c-suite relationships
•Number of qualified leads generated for Extended Care, Clinical, and ACO offerings
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the Life Sciences
• Successful business development experience in healthcare with B2B transactions
• Experience working with Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), Primary Care Associations (PCAs), Health Center Controlled networks (HCCNs) preferred
• A current or previous business leader or experience working with strategic accounts
• Demonstrated success working collaboratively and in a matrix organization – not owning accounts directly but facilitating success for other sales professionals
• Track record demonstrating strong business development and closing skills which resulted in revenue growth
• Diagnostics laboratory business, tests and processes
• Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) market, operations, and the regulations that govern them
• Healthcare industry, regulations, payers and regulations
• General economics of B2B business transactions
• Significant national travel requirements to succeed at this type, including air travel
Drive for Results