Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it?s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we?re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Business Information Developer Developer Consultant Sr (Pharmacy) - PS12663
Locations: Mason, OH; Atlanta, GA; St. Louis, MO; Las Vegas, NV; Virginia Beach, VA; New Jersey; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Louisville, KY; Wallingford, CT
The Business Information Consultant Sr is responsible for serving as an expert in data analysis, reporting and formulating recommendations and providing guidance to other data analysts.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Creates and maintains databases and ETLs to track business performance.
- Analyzes data and summarizes performance using summary statistical procedures.
- Develops and analyzes business performance reports (e.g. for claims data, provider data, utilization data) and provides notations of performance deviations and anomalies.
- Creates and publishes reports, as well as desktop applications.
- May require taking business issue and devising best way to develop appropriate diagnostic and/or tracking data that will translate business requirements into usable decision support tools.
- May make recommendations based upon data analysis.
- Provides analytic consultation to other business areas, leadership or external customers.
- Data analysis and manipulation encompasses a much higher level of complexity.