Responsible for advanced and complex business analysis and related process, system and modeling activities supporting the organization's information systems and integrations; scheduling, delivery and design for specific reports and scorecards; database design, documentation and use for analysis across systems and processes; creation and advanced and complex delivery of standard system reports and combinations of reports across systems; project management and project team work related to reporting and analysis.
- Analysis of business and technical processes
- Business information system planning specific to reporting outcomes
- Develop test case scenarios for new reports to validate results
- Development of business information reporting, scorecard and metrics
- Development of desktop, reporting and process automation tools
- Documentation of requirements definitions, reference, training and process mapping
- Determinations for function, inputs, outputs, controls
- Reporting, analytics, metrics, business warehouse tasks
- Resource requirements planning and reporting
- Project management and task work related to reporting and analysis tools
- Scheduling, routine delivery and archive management for standard reports and scorecards
- Ownership for reporting reference guides, tools, materials and version control
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years experience
- Experience and expertise in multi-system, function and platform
- Experience in leading, guiding and managing technical, flexible and programming resources
- Experience with documentation, process mapping, SOP, audit, risk management and compliance
- Experience in enterprise transactional systems; specialty system type may be preferred depending upon area
- Experience in executive level reporting, scorecards and analysis
- Experience with web-based tools, quality IT testing methodology, system integrations and PMO methodology and process
- Experience in software and reporting structure road-map planning, strategy and release schedule management
- Preferred experience in Power BI, SQL, cloud technology online/mobile marketing reporting and outreach tool
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client management skills
- Excellent math, formulation and calculation skills
- Expert level of knowledge of technical reporting best practice and management
- Intermediate level of skills in data analysis, report writing, defining requirements and creation/maintenance of reports
- Expert proficiency in MS Office, Microsoft Access, macro development and use
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
• Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.