Litigation law firm seeking a Litigation Attorney with 3+ years' experience and an ABA accredited J.D. Salary will DOE and will fall within the $100,000 - $140,000 range.
* Law & motion practice, including the defense of motions
* Heavy client contact.
* Closely monitor litigation deadlines for assigned matters.
* Prepares jury instructions and subpoenas of individuals and documents.
Responsible for Discovery.Additional requirements of the Attorney role include:
* 3+ years of experience in complex litigation class action cases
* Licensed to practice in the State of California in good standing
* Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.