Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
We are currently seeking a Business Process Analyst.
The Business Process Analyst will review new and existing departmental processes ensuring efficiency and quality service. In this role you will participate in and lead workflow process improvement projects which includes; recommending changes to management, monitoring process performance, prepare reports to measure the effectiveness of changes implemented and drive enhancements. You will partner with accounting and IT leaders to design the process supporting the customer goals.
In this role you will:
- Assist Management with Oracle ARCs project roll-out from start to finish and other projects as assigned.
- Review new and existing departmental processes ensuring efficiency and quality
- service while adhering to departmental policies and procedures
- Participate in and lead workflow process improvement projects which include; recommending changes to management and follow-up changes by monitoring process performance, analyzing data, preparing reports to measure effectiveness of changes implemented
- Drive process enhancements and adherence throughout the organization to support workflow business strategies
- Partner with the business unit management and information technology leaders to design
- processes supported by workflow ensuring processes support both internal customer goals and objectives
- Provide recommendations to management on changes necessary to improve efficiency and quality and bring standardization and consistency throughout the organization
- Conduct post-production status meetings and send notification of new process or enhancements to appropriate parties
- Manage projects, provide status reports and deadlines and complete reports as needed to ensure deadlines are met
- Proactively resolve issues and provide feedback and recommendations to management on recurring issues.
- Partner with key stakeholders to overcome obstacles and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leverage Intrado technologies to collaborate with team members for best possible outcomes.