Windstream appreciates that small business have big needs, and our Small Business Sales Specialists are here to help them. We are problem-solving partners that understand our customers, and their businesses, so that we can provide the necessary voice and data solutions they are reliant upon including a vast range of communication and cutting edge technology driven products that will include: voice, virtual PBX, Windstream’s Award Winning Allworx IP-Based Phone System, data, cloud, business class internet and Ethernet products, and much more.
• Prospect and build territory by developing relationships, distributing and maintaining current marketing materials, and selling door-to-door
• Nurture relationships with businesses within territory
• Meet and exceed revenue targets
• Stay informed of ever changing market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products and prices
• Participate in activities promoting Windstream Product and Services by attending trade fairs and other industry events
• Interact with customers and probe or problem solve to offer the right product solutions based on customer needs
• Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
• Complete daily activity logs, sales reports, expense reports, and other reports as necessary
• Ability to thrive in a sales-centric, performance-driven, goal-focused environment
• Ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a commission-based environment
• Project a positive, professional attitude along with a confident and outgoing personality
• Valid Driver's License
College degree or equivalent and 2-4 years professional experience or 6 years professional level equivalent related experience; or a combination of education and related professional level experience required.
Job Category: Sales
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.