The position objective is to oversee inventory levels/accuracy, replenishment signals, parts presentation, and delivery processes in alignment with the overall plant strategy within their specific Business Unit.
Monitor and Coordinate Parts/Inventory
- Sole point of contact for any parts related outage for their BU
- Order product from any offsite storage location specific to their BU.
- Maintain and monitor inventory in their BU within the min/max levels established based on guidelines provided.
- Count, tag and catalog items deemed obsolete for their area and send to the PCA for consolidation and disposition
Implement Process Improvement
- Continuous improvement in inventory control within the business unit assigned
- Coordinate with ME and the Planner in regards to implementing ECN's (i.e. managing serial breaks, setting up new bins and locations, and disposal of old parts, right sized packaging, delivery method and improvement).
Input and Maintain PFEP
- Own the updating and maintenance of the PFEP for the designated BU
- Maintain a scorecard for their specific area of responsibility. At a minimum, this would include metrics that track line outages, Inventory DOH, # of items not kitted or on a planned delivery route, and any items that exceed the maximum specified inventory levels.
- Experience in material supply chain and/or operations.
- Understanding of Inventory Control, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution, and Finance.
- Green belt certification highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience Required: 2>5 years
- Travel Required: <10%
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
We recently learned that unauthorized individuals and/or groups are communicating false offers of employment with Bobcat Co. (“Bobcat”) via email. The communications include the Bobcat logo and may appear legitimate. However, they are fraudulent and are not sent from anyone affiliated with Bobcat.
Please note that Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, and Doosan Portable Power DO NOT charge a fee, request payment, or request personal banking information at any point in the recruitment process. We DO NOT send unsolicited emails requesting personal data from potential employees. If you receive a job offer that appears fraudulent, please notify our talent acquisition team and consider contacting your local law enforcement office.
Any legitimate job offer from Bobcat, Doosan Bobcat North America, or Doosan Portable Power will be preceded by an official selection process.