At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Location : Bismarck
The position objective is to oversee inventory levels/accuracy, replenishment signals, parts presentation, and delivery processes in alignment with the overall plant strategy within their specific Business Unit.
Role & Responsibility
Monitor and Coordinate Parts/Inventory
- Sole point of contact for any parts related outage for their BU
- Order product from any offsite storage location specific to their BU.
- Maintain and monitor inventory in their BU within the min/max levels established based on guidelines provided.
- Count, tag and catalog items deemed obsolete for their area and send to the PCA for consolidation and disposition
Implement Process Improvement
- Continuous improvement in inventory control within the business unit assigned
- Coordinate with ME and the Planner in regards to implementing ECN's (i.e. managing serial breaks, setting up new bins and locations, and disposal of old parts, right sized packaging, delivery method and improvement).
Input and Maintain PFEP
- Own the updating and maintenance of the PFEP for the designated BU
- Maintain a scorecard for their specific area of responsibility. At a minimum, this would include metrics that track line outages, Inventory DOH, # of items not kitted or on a planned delivery route, and any items that exceed the maximum specified inventory levels.
- Experience in material supply chain and/or operations.
- Understanding of Inventory Control, Logistics, Supply Chain, Distribution, and Finance.
- Green belt certification highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Education Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience allowed.
- Experience Required: 2>5 years
- Travel Required: <10%
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.