Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
Represent the Sourcing organization on all projects. Manage and support the procurement of materials during the product development phase. Support all supplier and costing quoting processes in support of Strategic Sourcing.
- This individual may be asked to manage assigned commodities.
- Develop and implement supply strategies to achieve ongoing cost, quality, and delivery improvements.
- Update production cost estimates and quotes as received.
- Assist Accounting with project cost roll-ups.
- Issue RFQ’s and load the appropriate quotes as directed by the Commodity Managers.
- Perform routine quote file maintenance.
- Insure early and ongoing supplier and procurement involvement in the NPD process.
- Build strong value adding relationships with suppliers, internal customers, and cross-functional departments.
- Supply forecasts and schedules to suppliers as required.
- Responsibility to assist planning in minimizing inventory and moving toward the most cost effective, triggered release of material.
- Purchase goods and services under well-defined specifications and standards and within authorized ceiling.
- Obtain approvals for purchases beyond personal authorization ceiling.
- Enter, print, and review purchase orders for accuracy.
- Maintain accuracy of purchase orders on system (delivery date, price, print revisions, etc.).
- Perform procurement follow-up and evaluate supplier conformance with terms of the purchase agreement and generate related reports.
- Work closely with Strategic Buyer and Material Planners, providing information and solving problems.
- Advise Purchasing Manager or Strategic Buyer of any potential major supplier problems that could adversely affect the supply of components.
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in all purchasing files.
- Assist Strategic Buyers in developing cost standards.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Equivalent education and/or experience allowed.
- 0>2 years experience.
- Ability to assess the economic impacts of supplier tooling costs, lead times, and unit costs.
- PC Skills, Excel, Oracle, Power Point.
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Less than 10% travel required.
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Bobcat produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Bobcat is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.