Represent the Procurement organization on all projects. Support the procurement of materials, quoting process, Commodity Leaders and special projects within Strategic Procurement for Production and Aftermaket.
Role & Responsibility
- This individual may be asked to manage assigned commodities
- Develop and implement supply strategies to achieve ongoing cost, quality, and delivery improvements
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Support Commodity Leaders, Commodity Managers in both Oracle and SAP sourcing activity
- Update production cost estimates and quotes as received
- Issue RFQ’s and load the appropriate quotes as directed by the Commodity Leaders/Managers
- Perform routine quote file maintenance
- Build strong value adding relationships with suppliers, internal customers, and cross-functional departments
- Supply forecasts and schedules to suppliers as required
- Responsibility to assist planning in minimizing inventory and moving toward the most cost effective, triggered release of material
- Purchase goods and services under well-defined specifications and standards and within authorized ceiling
- Enter, print, and review purchase orders for accuracy
- Maintain accuracy of purchase orders on system (delivery date, price, print revisions, etc.)
- Perform procurement follow-up and evaluate supplier conformance with terms of the purchase agreement and generate related reports
- Work closely with Commodity Leader, Commodity Manager and Material Planners, providing information and solving problems
- Advise Commodity Leader and/or Commodity Manager of any potential major supplier problems that could adversely affect the supply of components
- Assist in maintaining data integrity in all purchasing files
- Assist Commodity Leader and/or Commodity Manager in developing cost standards.
- Maintain Aftermarket Purchasing data in SAP
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred. Equivalent education and/or experience allowed
- 0 - 2 years experience
- Ability to assess the economic impacts of supplier tooling costs, lead times, and unit costs
- PC Skills, Excel, Oracle, Power Point, SAP
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Less than 10% travel required
- Global Breadth – North American Sites
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.