Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far-reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a C#.NET Web Developer you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
The C#.NET Web Developer will work at on-site from our Lenexa, KS location (when we are cleared to return to the office).
C#.NET Web Developer, the role:
The C#.NET Web Developer is responsible for developing web and windows applications and services using Microsoft C#.NET. This professional will work with project leadership to perform project analysis, determining functional and technical business requirements, developing code, testing and deploying applications. The C#.NET Web Developer
will interact with internal technical and non-technical teams and must have outstanding technical capabilities in web application and web services development using .NET stack, database design, and Windows networking.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain .NET 2.0 – 4.6 applications that service internal and external vendor and client systems aligning with the business needs.
- Create and execute testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Manage system enhancements and upgrades.
- Participate in latest technology research applicable to meet new business challenges.
- Follow best practices for technology and business level technology implementation.
- Conduct code level and other systems quality assurance tests and procedures.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in C#, SQL, HTML4/5, CSS3, XML/XSLT, JQuery
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented application design and development principals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Must work well in a team environment
- Experienced in Agile product development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) and 2 years of web development experience in .NET technologies or a Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field) with 1 year of web development experience using .NET technologies, or equivalent related work experience
- Familiar with persistence technology like NHibernate or Entity Framework preferred
- Knowledge of WCF Services, MVC, and AngularJS preferred
- Must be local to the area, candidate must report to office
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.