A top, medical device manufacturer in Irvine, CA is seeking a CAD Drafter for a long-term W-2 contract. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference in people's lives and be a part of an amazing culture.
The CAD Drafter will perform CAD drafting duties in support of engineering and new product development activities for a cardiovascular product.
• Update CAD drawings per Engineering Change Requests (ECR) through PDM (Product Data Management) System
• Create and modify complex drawings from sketches and/or marked-up prints for initial release in collaboration with Engineering
• Convert sketches or marked-up prints into engineering drawings utilizing CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, Solidworks, Creo) in accordance with process and procedures
• Perform redline reviews (e.g. architectural, mechanical, and civil) and update or create drawings, as needed
• Manage, review, and update CAD files in accordance to corporate standards and policies to ensure integrity of CAD PDM (Product Data Management) modeling software
• Assess and propose recommendations to design fixtures and tools in collaboration with Engineers
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.