CAD Designer - Chafin Builders in Buford, GA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To complete CAD construction documents per schedule including marketing floor plans.
- Responds quickly to plan change requests and communicates the proper information to support internal and external entities.
- Produce and distribute site-specific panel plans
- Communicate ideas and plans from the creative design stage through production
- Create complete detailed drawings from sketches, agent specifications and general instructions from field staff
- Translate ideas, sketches and specifications of an engineer, architect or designer into working plans
- Maintain accurate and easily accessible records
- Complete plan revisions as required
- Complete construction documents per schedule
- Complete site-specific panel drawings per schedule
- Complete other projects within designated time frame
- Convert hand-drawn sketches or conceptual designs into detailed CAD drawings
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture (ACA), Microsoft office,
- Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to read and understand construction documents
- Knowledge in basic algebra and geometry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must possess a high degree of character and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet simultaneous project deadlines
- Ability to set priorities in an efficient and timely manner to meet essential job functions
- Residential construction knowledge a plus
- Must possess visual aptitude and attention to detail with quality/accuracy as primary focus
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude, and be a self-starter
- Possess effective time management skills
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Minimum Experience – 5 years
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly.
- 45,000-55,000 annual salary