MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
MV Transportation is seeking a Utility/Bus Washer/Fueler with CDL. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service.
- Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
- Interiors cleaned according to contract.
- All fleet damage documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage.
- Maneuver up to 40 foot bus with air brakes in tight quarters.
- Responsible for cleaning vehicles in accordance with COVID 19 protocols.
- Clean/sanitize office/restroom facilities per CDC guidelines.
- Clean and stock restrooms at intermodal facility.
- Basic janitorial duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must have valid Driver's license and CDL (or ability to obtain).
- Must be 21 with good driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work nights/weekends.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand/squat/bend/walk for entire shift.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.