SCHEDULE: Wednesday - Saturday
SHIFT: 4:30am - 1:30pm
CDL Delivery Driver-Local Route
NuCO2 is the only national provider of beverage grade carbon dioxide certified using ISBT guidelines and draught beer grade nitrogen gas solutions to the restaurant and hospitality industry. We provide the most reliable, economical and convenient beverage carbonation solutions to more than 172,000 customers and carbonate over 43 million drinks every day. Our valued customers are:
- National chain and local restaurants
- Convenience stores
- Theme parks and sports/entertainment venues
***Please check out A Day in The Life of A NuCO2 Driver
If you are an experienced Driver with the following credentials, we WANT YOU to apply!
Requirements: Must perform as a professional by following the five pillars of safety, leading by example, while fostering a positive and safe work environment.
- CDL Class B license with Tanker and HAZMAT endorsements
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A minimum of one year verifiable commercial driving with tanker experience in the last 3 years
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics through use of the Smith System principles
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT violations, a minor infraction or 1 accident may be considered)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug & road test
- Basic computer experience or knowledge a plus
- No Air Brake Restrictions
- Medical Card Required
- Willing to be flexible
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and frequently push/pull up to from 56-175 pounds
- Have the ability to pull and retract a fill hose with distances up to 100 feet
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
NuCO2 offers one of the highest wages in our industry. We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drugs, Company Paid Life Insurance, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance, Matching 401K Savings Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, 6 Paid Holidays, 2 weeks paid Vacation, Sick/Personal time, Safety Bonuses, Referral Bonuses and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.