Feed Truck Driver – Nights (Coffey) H04 - Full Time
DESCRIPTION: Delivers feed to proper SHP destinations following designated schedule and bio-security guidelines. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Load and unload feed for SHP swine facilities from feed truck.
• Properly operate feed truck and related equipment in a safe manner.
• Driving truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering truck.
• Maintaining drivers log according to regulations.
• Completing required paperwork for each load hauled.