MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
Now Hiring CDL TRANSIT DRIVERS
Drive into a GREAT CAREER!
JOIN our TEAM!
MV Transportation is seeking Transit Bus Drivers - CDL B with Passenger Endorsement who will be responsible for safely operating a transit vehicle.
- On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
- Conducting pre and post trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and on-board equipment.
- Ensure safe and clean vehicle condition at the start and end of each shift.
- Communicating effectively with dispatch or central office via two-way radio.
- Providing excellent customer service including assistance in boarding and de-boarding, supplying information, and responding appropriately in the event of emergency.
- Employing all techniques of defensive driving to minimize risk.
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a CDL B with Passenger Endorsement or the ability to obtain.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Ability to navigate the service area through use of maps, and knowledge of service area.
- Ability to communicate effectively with passengers, passenger representatives and system staff.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintain a strong attendance record.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Drug free workplace.
- Paid training!!
- Room for growth/advancement.
- Benefits package (after the qualification period).
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.