MV Transportation has been closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for personal protection equipment (PPE), which now includes gloves and hand sanitizer in our divisions. Our Procurement team was able to secure an order for more than a half-million masks and other personal protection equipment, which have been sent to our divisions. MV Transportation as a company remains strong and we will be well-positioned to move forward even during these trying times. The safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
Now Hiring CDL DRIVERS
Love What You Do for a Living!
MV Transportation is seeking CDL Bus Drivers to fill open positions throughout the city of Los Angeles!
Our CDL Bus Drivers help keep Los Angeles moving!
Interviews by appointment only due to COVID-19 safety precautions: please call
213-419-8404 or 213-419-8405
As a CDL Bus Driver with MV Transportation, you will provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people, your community and enjoy driving - we want you to work for us!
We offer our Drivers:
- $15.15/hr starting pay after training
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid training and CDL certificate endorsement assistance
- Year-round work
- This is not a stuffy office job-this is "Be out in the community on the road job"
- Excellent growth opportunity within MV Transportation
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid CA Driver License with a CDL license with passenger and airbrake endorsement
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants. Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.