NFI's PETERSBURG VA dedicated fleet runs refrigerated store deliveries to grocery stores in Central VA and NC, and returns back to Petersburg with store returns or a vendor backhaul. Drivers are HOME DAILY. PAY
- First Year Average $66k / $1275 per week
- Pay per Experience Program - Earn More based on your prior CDLA driving experience
- Sign-on Bonus $5000
- Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus, $2k Referral Bonus, $50 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Trainers/Finishers earn an additional $250 per week / $10k per year
- Afternoon Start-Times
- Local Deliveries Within 200 Miles – Drivers have set schedules and are HOME DAILY
- All Routes start/end in Petersburg VA
- Deliveries are 1-stop or 2-stops - Loading/Unloading Required
- No Hazmat, No TWIC
- Staff Is On-Site For Planning Loads, Dispatching, and Payroll
- Immediate Benefits Available
- Multiple Plans to Choose From – Pick the plan that fits you and your family - Medical, Prescriptions, Wellness Incentives, HSA, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with Match!
Please contact KIRSY at 856-552-3174
for immediate consideration!Why NFI?
- FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED since 1932. We don’t answer to Wall St or Investors.
- 100% DEDICATED – Its all we do. Every NFI driver is assigned to a specific dedicated account.
- Our PEOPLE – The relationships we have with our drivers result in one of the lowest driver turnover rates in trucking
- Commitment to SAFETY – Continuing investment in truck technology that ensures you get HOME to the people that matter most
As a CDL Driver for NFI, you must be a dependable and safety-minded professional, with a commitment to providing our customers the best possible service.NFI basic driver qualifications include:
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Class A CDL from your state of residence
- Safe driving record
- 1 year verifiable Tractor Trailer experience to start immediately with NFILESS THAN 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE?
Ask about our Paid Transition / Training Programs
- 0-6 MONTHS EXPERIENCE or RECENT DRIVING SCHOOL GRADUATE? We have an 8-Week Paid Training Program
- 6-12 MONTHS EXPERIENCE? We have a 4-week paid Training/On-boarding Program
- Recent driving school graduates must have attended an NFI affiliated driving school & be at least 21 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNFI operates a variety of dedicated fleets across the country, with different types of driving jobs available.
- LOCAL – Home Every Night – A majority of our dedicated fleets
- REGIONAL – 1-2 Layovers throughout the week
- LONG-HAUL – Home Weekly
- SPOTTING – Yard Drivers Dedicated to a Specific DC or Campus
- TEAMS – Dedicated Team Routes starting on the East Coast, Midwest, or West Coast
- Dry Van, Refrigerated, Flatbed, Conestoga, Tanks