The Tower Health at Home (THAH) CEO, is responsible for the home health care business line for Tower Health. The THAH CEO is responsible for the strategic development and operational performance of this business line. This position will work with existing in-home care models like hospice as well as identify and implement other in-home alternative options that may be available using technology. Has responsibility to continue to develop the culture of this organization. This role is highly collaborative and must be highly visible to all members of the care continuum. The THAH CEO will be a key member of the system’s population health strategy and drive cost efficiency for our health plan members.
- Responsible for the oversight of THAH to ensure that the entity achieves operational and strategic goals that have been set.
- Works to grow the service line in new markets.
- Aligns new technology with operational opportunities.
- Collaborates with leaders both within and outside of Tower Health to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of care throughout the continuum.
- Fosters innovation in care models and services based on the needs of the communities through collaboration with constituents. Ensures staffing is appropriately matched to meet and group existing service needs.
- Monitors service levels for all products offered through THAH.
- Monitors current and changing regulations that will impact the business line and develop strategies to mitigate payor changes
- Acts in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy, mission, and values of Tower Health. Integrates these values throughout all initiatives and efforts.
- Enables key partnerships for growth and meeting service needs
- Creates dynamic solutions and leads a high performing team to meet the needs of the populations that are served.
- Creates and manages capital and operating budgets for the enterprise.
- Serves as a mentor to key staff within the business.
- Represents Tower Health in our communities and with other business groups.
Reports to the Executive Vice President/COO of Tower Health. Works in close association with the Executive Vice President of Strategy and Business Development of Tower Health to continue to develop market relationships and grow the business line.
- Advanced degree (Master’s or above) in Healthcare Administration, Business, or Health Related Field.
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive leadership and demonstrated expertise in home health and hospice.
- Demonstrated successful record of growing private pay and non-skilled home care service.
- Demonstrated experience as a strategic leader and change agent.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY:
- Demonstrates respect for all staff regardless of their educational preparation or credentials.
- Demonstrates exceptional skills in the stewardship of fiscal responsibilities, human resource management and technological integration.
- Adept at leading cultural change in a post-acute home health environment.
- High level of emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills.