Facility: RS LUZERNE COUNTY PA EM DRC
Compensation Base: $12.48 Per Hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provides case management and customer service support for the Field Services Office or Re-Entry Program. Performs client check-in procedures and assists case managers with case coordination and documentation. Learns, uses and models principles through evidence-based practices in all interactions with participants and other staff members.
This is a full time position, 40 hours a week with benefits and PTO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Checks-in all participants entering the facility. Completes drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each client check-in.
- Performs breath analysis on each client who enters the facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized result.
- Completes initial intake process with clients to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties, including answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who enter the facility, including participants, customers and the general public.
- Assists case managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports.
- Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as assigned.
- Will be responsible for office opening and closing procedures.
- Will transport participants to the center, community service events, job fairs, employment centers, clinics, etc. using Company vehicle.
- May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents clients’ attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- No supervisory responsibilities.