Healing begins here...
Chestnut Hill Hospital is your community healthcare provider, a 148-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, and orthopedics, primary care practices, two Women's Centers and an off-site physical therapy center. We're 300 physicians and healthcare professionals strong. We are a university-affiliated teaching hospital dedicated to innovation and excellence. We work hard to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.
We believe in the power of people to create great care!
The RN Clinical Coordinator shall be responsible for planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of essential functions of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan and policies. Under general supervision, renders professional nursing care of patients of all ages through the use of the Nursing process and the promotion, maintenance and teaching of health. Supervises the provision of nursing care/services rendered to patients by RN, Nursing Assistants, Unit Support Coordinator and ancillary personnel, assigning and reviewing work. Assists Nursing Unit Director in areas delegated.
- Assist in daily department operational needs of the unit including bed flow and throughput, patient safety rounding, collaboration with multidisciplinary team for discharge planning and clinical support
- Demonstrates and promotes fiscal responsibility
- Assist with coaching employees to maintain high level of safety and performance standards
- Provides input into performance evaluation
- Monitors quality metrics and facilitates performance improvement activities by reviewing documentation and coaching staff appropriately
- Rotates to evening shift to provide oversight
- Charge or Resource Nurse (preferred)
- Experience with scheduling in Kronos (desired)
Certification and Licensure
- Certification or BSN or 6 credits per year toward BSN
- PA Registered Nurse License
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- General Clerical Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Multi Line Telephone Operational Skills