- Writes programs for CMMs to be used by other operators.
- Inspects and calibrates a wide variety of special parts, tools, gages, fixtures and dies for dimensional accuracy
- Maintains all necessary logs, records and reports for CMM inspection results
- Issues gage recalls for inspection and re-calibration purposes.
- Practice safe work habits, and maintain a clean working environment
- Continuously builds technical skills in area of expertise and performs other duties as required.
- Learn and adhere to required safety standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to Program in Clypso
- Strong in GD&T and Print reading
- Minimum of Three (3) years of a strong manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of gages, hand tools, set rings, gage blocks, standard hand equipment and custom gages
- Strong technical and administrative skills.
- Possess high integrity and ethical standards.
- Demonstrates basic computer skills.
- Ability to plan and perform unusual and difficult work processes.
- Interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all levels of employees, customers and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Schedule and organize time and tasks effectively.
- Understanding of tools and equipment.
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment.
- High School Diploma or GED required.