1. Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability. 2. Implements measures to promote a safe environment for patients and others. 3. Respects the patients right to privacy by protecting confidential information unless obligated or allowed by law to disclose the information. 4. Assists in the provision of individualized goal directed nursing care.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Successful completion of nurse aide training.
- Prefer 6 months hospital experience.
- Maintain current BCLS.
- Maintain current state registration and provide the hospital with verification.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- TX CNA License Required.