- Ability to set up and operate complex jobs with minimal supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
- Make necessary modifications or adjustments.
- Read and understand blueprints and operations sheets.
- Ability to verify dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages and verniers.
- Follow all safety requirements regarding machine operation including proper guarding.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices on machines and in work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations. Wear necessary personal protective equipment as required.
- In addition to vane grinding duties, cross training may be required to learn and perform other duties as necessary.