Schaeffler Aerospace USA Corp, is seeking a CNC Lathes - Setup Machine Operator to support our Danbury, CT location. The position will involve machine setup, check out and operate CNC Machine. Maintain good housekeeping in all work areas. Perform other related work and comparable duties as assigned. CNC Lathe experience is required.
Hourly Salary Range $15.00 - $20.00 Plus 2nd shift differential
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years in manufacturing environment operating equipment.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment to judge quality of work such as microscopes, micrometers, air gages, electronic gages, and dial indicators.
- Responsible for quality and quantity of work produced by machine. Analyze machine problems and take corrective action
- Required to train other operators as needed. May be required to work in other departments or, occasionally, to set up a machine for others to operate.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to read blueprints
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans