CNC Programmer Mariemont Location 1 st Shift
Are you highly motivated, organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Do you enjoy working in a team atmosphere? If you would like to grow your career and be part of a successful team, then you could be exactly what Cincinnati Gearing Systems is looking for in our next CNC Programmer. This is an excellent opportunity with a growing company that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Cincinnati Gearing Systems is seeking an experienced CNC Programmer to produce computerized CNC metalworking operating programs tailored to our machines and specific parts.
- Work directly with tooling vendors as necessary for special applications that require tooling that is not available in house.
- Work with machine operators to prove out or revise programs as needed.
- 5 years' experience desired.
- Proficient with SmartCAM Software is desired.
- Have a good knowledge of tooling utilization and well versed in milling and turning practices.
- Knowledge of 4 axis (4th axis rotary) programming.
To apply, visit our website by clicking the "apply" button above.
Cincinnati Gearing Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of M/F/D/V
Cincinnati Gearing Systems
5757 Mariemont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45227
Candidates will be considered for this position based upon experience and knowledge, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. Cincinnati Gearing Systems is committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.