Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Job Summary: Responsible for the accounts receivable performance of a business-to-business client portfolio. Display ownership in portfolio results by holding clients accountable to their payment terms while building meaningful relationships with clients. Collaborate with internal business partners to resolve situations causing payment delays.
- Proactively contact clients to avoid potential payment delays and collect on delinquencies
- Identify collection issues and plan a course of action ensuring timely resolution
- Maintain current client information including backups and escalation contacts
- Notate all communications with client and maintain adequate supporting documentation
- Initiate escalation process on non-responsive clients with past due balances
- Follow escalation process on accounts requiring write off or 3rd party submission
- Process credit card payments from clients when required
- Prepare client refund forms per company guidelines
- Identify clients to receive monthly account statements
- Prepare to discuss plan of action for key delinquent accounts during monthly portfolio reviews with Supervisor/Manager
- Contribute to process improvement innovations
- Perform duties required within Intrado policy to promote success as an individual and within the team
- Communicate effectively and respectfully when holding clients accountable to approved payment terms or handling account discrepancies
- Engage with internal partners to support a positive client experience