To provide Physicians with assistance in procedures and produce Computerized Tomography exams in a manner consistent with policies and procedures of the Medical Imaging Department.
- ARRT R(CT) required
- Medical Radiologist Technologist License required with Texas Medical Board
- CPR required
- High School Graduate (or equivalent) Completion of accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred.
- Specialized Training
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer literacy is desired.