This newly created dynamic position will work closely with the ad tech vendors in the CompulseOTT tech stack, Zyp Media (Sincliar’s DSP) and Sinclair’s Google Ad Manager instance to implement advanced advertising data executions.
- CRM data conversion use cases involving matching of Live Ramp IDL’s to platform
- Working directly with advertisers to ensure correct uploading of 1st party data
- Cultivating and managing 3rd party data segments (BITS) list for campaign optimizations/targeting/decisioning and curating it in a sales friendly user format
- On-Boarding data segments for targeting within Sinclair’s G.A.M. instance and Zyp - DSP
- Working closely with our reporting team to integrate ad tech vendor’s A.P.I’s into omni channel dashboard
- Developing attribution strategy, metrics and execution for CTV products using existing resources or recommending new test cases for best-in-class attribution and measurement.
- Work with data partners to develop custom data segments to advantage Sinclair’s vertical initiatives
- Work with Head of OTT/CTV and other key Sinclair Digital Executives to organize webinars featuring top data companies for current and prospective advertisers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ year experience in ad operations, campaign management, or related ad tech role.
- Strong knowledge of DSPs, Ad Servers such as Freewheel, Google Ad Manager and/or programmatic U.I. platforms such as ZypMedia, The Trade Desk, Simpli.fi, Beeswax and DV 360
- Experience with Google Ad Manager a big plus
- Articulate speaker that can interact directly with advertisers and explain complex data targeting in easily disseminated manner.
- Experience with 1st and 3rd party data segments a plus
- Knowledge of CTV device ID graphs
- Experience with Live Ramp’s U.I. a plus
- Working with data companies to develop custom segments and understand how those segments are pushed and activated at the DSP level.
- Previous experience in providing and explaining performance reporting for digital campaigns
- Extremely detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency in Excel & Microsoft PowerPoint
- Have the ability to act as a proactive part of the Sinclair/Compulse team
- A self-starter in an environment that encourages creativity, enthusiasm
- General knowledge of digital video – OTT/CTV knowledge helpful
- Deep familiarity with ad campaign metrics and analysis
- Familiarity with foot traffic attribution companies and use cases a plus
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.