Cleaning and servicing of aircraft interiors, including cabin, cockpit, galleys, and lavatories.
2. Helps prepare the cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include cleaning of seats, seat pockets, floor, galleys, and lavatories.
3. Checking, handling, assembling, removing, and installing passenger service cabin furnishings and supplies according to list specifications and cleaning must be highly detailed and specific to ensure all areas are completely free of dirt, debris, marks, fingerprints, etc.
4. Assist Ramp agents when Cabin Cleaning is complete.
5. Performs FOD walks in the ramp area between flights.
6. Marshal aircraft's during arrival and departures.
7. Ensures necessary ground equipment is available in the ramp area and bag room for upcoming flights.
8. Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous materials identification labels, aircraft loading manifest, and baggage routing tags.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
As well keeping building, office, or airport areas in a clean and orderly condition to meet required standards.
***Must be 18 years or older to apply***