Under the supervision of supervisor or manager on duty, employee is responsible for unloading of aircraft lavatory waste.
• Services aircraft lavatories by emptying waste receptacles.
• Disposes oil from lavatory trucks.
• Logs and tracks lavatory paperwork.
• Arrives to work on time to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
• Assists with the cleaning of aircraft as needed
• Other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
DAL Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled