Under supervision of the supervisor or manager on duty, the Cabin Service Agent is responsible for ensuring the aircraft and passenger area is thoroughly cleaned and restocked with food, beverage, magazines, pillows and other supplies within assigned time limits to enable an on-time departure of aircraft. Cabin Service Agents may also serve as Liquor Agents responsible for ensuring liquor bottles are sorted and stocked in the aircraft; Warehouse Agents are responsible for maintaining the cabin service supply room, ensuring that the supplies are updated and are prepared for loading; Lavatory Agents are responsible for the unloading of aircraft lavatory waste.
- Lift and carry cleaning equipment, cleaning trays and cases of supplies to service the aircraft.
- In a timely manner, clean passenger seating, vacuum floors, and wipe down tray tables so aircraft is free of debris.
- Perform aircraft security inspection to comply with government and Company security requirements.
- Perform visual inspection of aircraft to ensure no items are left onboard the aircraft. Return items left by passengers or crew members to the appropriate authority.
- Mop galleys of aircraft and dispose of trash in designated dumpsters.
- Clean aircraft lavatories and empty waste receptacles.
- Arrives to work on time and at assigned post to ensure prompt servicing of the aircraft and on time departures.
- Load supplies onto cabin service truck and return unused supplies to designated area.
- Ensure cabin service supply room is kept in an organized and neat manner.
- Check inventory to ensure there is an adequate supply of items needed to service aircraft.
- Greet crew members, flight attendants and passengers in a friendly manner.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to bend and lift up to 70 lbs
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Must be able to work efficiently in small cramped spaces
- Must be able to adhere to attendance polices
- Must be able to work assigned shifts consistently
- Must be able to execute tasks on a computer efficiently
This description is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Particular functions, tasks and requirements may vary or be added depending upon the location and operational requirements. The text on this site does not represent a contract of employment and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
DAL Global Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Vets/Disabled