CI Services, LLC is rapidly growing as we expand our field operations and support teams to keep up with market demand. We would love for you to join our team! We offer our employees Medical benefits, a 401k plan with a company match, paid time off including 6 company holidays, and much more. Use the latest in vehicles, machinery, and tools as you get paid to learn! Both experienced and inexperienced welcomed.
Salary: $65,000-$70,000 based on experience
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The General Manager is responsible for the daily operations within a defined market. The General Manager is responsible for achieving budget goals and having a full understanding of P&L statements. This person will be responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing our company's daily operations with our field personnel. This person will ensure that all operations perform at a high level, exceeding our customer’s expectations. Strong time management and organizational skills are required, along with the ability to implement well-coordinated plans for operational and financial success. Ability to travel is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee daily operations across footprint
- Manage lower level supervisors, administrators, warehouse, and field personnel in your area.
- Supervise field activities to successfully implement all projects on site.
- Responsible for maintaining building facilities, fleet, equipment.
- Responsible for all safety, schedule, and quality issues
- Assist with work overflow. Direct work to meet customer and company specifications
- Monitor the performance and achievements of the employees
- Establish and manage all aspects of the area operations to ensure annual profit targets are achieved.
- Manage profitability through daily KPI management and weekly P&L reviewal.
- Responsible for delivering financial goals and overall financial performance.
- Must present an outstanding degree of client relationship with our customers with the ability to quickly respond to a client and operation’s needs.
- Responsible for maintaining staffing levels to meet our client’s production requirements.
- Provide leadership and assume responsibility for the functional and financial control of your area of responsibility.
- Assist business development and management teams with initiatives/projects as assigned
- Travel, as required, for job related functions
- Other duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience expected. Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Intermediate Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Very High Skills: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer