Ultimate Staffing is one of the largest privately held staffing company in the nation and we currently have Customer Service job opportunities available! We take a great deal of pride in selecting top talent for our growing company and provide a fun and rewarding environment. Contract, temp to hire, and direct hire positions for the below are available now:
Customer Service & Call Center Representative
Sales Support Agent
Job Duties of the Customer Service Representative:
- The Customer Service Representative will be answering incoming calls, emails and chats from our clients in a high volume environment
- Researches, responds to, & processes customer service/inquiries and customer service requests
- Works well in a team environment
- Works closely with team as well as management
- Must be able to adhere to Call Center/Customer Service guidelines
- Must be capable of following policies/procedures
- 2+ years of Customer Service and/or Call Center experience
- Experience with heavy volume emails and/or chats is highly preferred
- Sales Support experience is a large plus
- A willingness and desire to learn/cross train on different roles
- Team player with the ability to work individually on certain projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication skills - both written/spelling and verbal (office grammar test will be given)
- Microsoft Office Suites - proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Bilingual Spanish candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any
other protected characteristic.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.