The call center agents are the heartbeat of the sales force. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for the consumers who are searching for the best product that fits their needs. If you like a challenge and excel in a fast-paced environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Great training program in place and room for growth within the company
Responsibilities of a Call Center Agent:
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective customers
- Verify information submitted by the consumer through an online Inquiry
- Quickly build rapport with potential clients
- Identify customer's goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal communication phone skills
- Ability to handle 250+ inbound/outbound calls daily
- Basic computer skills and data entry
- Previous call center/ sales experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.