To be a successful Call Center Representative, you should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, and adaptable.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Training hours will be Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM for approximately 30 days upon hire.
- Shift hours will be (must be flexible based on the needs of the business):
- Monday - Friday, 9:30AM - 6:00PM with a weekend rotation required
- Monday - Friday, 10AM - 6:30PM with a weekend rotation required
- Monday - Friday, 1:30PM - 10:00PM with a weekend rotation required
- Rochester, NH (onsite; remote/wfh option is not available for this position)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.