- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients
- Answer 50-100 calls/day in a courteous and professional manner
- Review and resolve questions pertaining to employee benefit plans in a one call resolution approach
- Research claims processing issues and identify a resolution in a timely manner
- AA/AS degree or 1+ year of customer service experience in healthcare and/or insurance industry preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Demonstrated telephone customer service etiquette
- Knowledgable in medical and insurance terminology (i.e. copays, deductibles, coinsurance, etc)
- TPA or health insurance experience strongly desired
- Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM for approximately the first 90-days; then Monday - Friday, 9:30AM - 6:00PM thereafter.*
$17.00 - $19.00/hour based on experience
Our client has a COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. You must be fully vaccinated or have received the first shot by your first day of employment. Exemptions will be granted based on a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance by submitting a request to your recruiter and the client's HR team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.