OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare’s support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Positions in this function are responsible for first - level response and resolution of escalated issues with external and internal customers. Responsible for the overall delivery of benefits and services by providing support and guidance to existing and potential customers to ensure continued membership.
- Coordinates, supervises and is accountable for the daily activities of business support, technical or production team or unit.
- Impact of work is most often at the team level.
This position is available at our Shavano Park, TX location; 4350 Lockhill-Selma Road.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Must be available to work any shift between 6am - 6pm Monday - Friday (shift bid)
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience (supervisor, interim supervisor, or manager)
- 2+ years of call center experience
- Experience in Microsoft Excel (add columns, add rows, and create spreadsheets)
- Experience in Microsoft Outlook (manage emails, and send calendar invites)
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint (creating and editing presentations)
- Experience in Microsoft Word (creating and editing team memos, flyers, and documents)
- Healthcare experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Call Center Supervisor, Shavano Park, San Antonio, TX, Texas