Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM- 4:30PM
We are working with one of our premier clients on an exciting opportunity within their call center operations team. This role will require an on-site orientation then will move to remote for the foreseeable future. For the right person, This role could lead to permanent employment!
- Manage a high call volume for the medical teams
- Act as the first point of contact and liaison for patients & providers
- Provide exceptional customer support regarding any inquiries or complaints
- Ensure that calls in the queue are answered with a near 0 abandonment rate
- Complete call documentation & requests in the electronic records system as needed
- 1+ year of excellent customer service experience (preferably on the phone)
- Professional & positive attitude is a must
- Clear verbal & written communication skills
- Certified bi-lingual translation skills in Vietnamese or Portuguese are a plus
- Must be able to get to Dorchester, MA for orientation/ training
- Must be able to provide a record of immunizations or obtain records quickly
If you are interested, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.