The Capital Equipment Analyst will be responsible for validating and processing of capital equipment agreements with clarity and conciseness and effectively monitoring capital equipment agreements to drive contract compliance which results in increased disposable revenue and reduced investment in capital equipment.
Compression and Enteral Feeding devices are placed at customer accounts under agreements with the objective of securing a revenue stream from the sale of disposables associated with those devices. Approximately $50 million is invested by the Company in this area which generates approximately $390 million in annual disposable revenue.
- Administer Capital Equipment Placement agreements in accordance with established policies and procedures. Responsible for validating and entering contracts into system along with managing order processing of equipment accurately.
- Update Agreement or Equipment Master Records within SAP system for Contract Renewals, Consolidations, Equipment Transfers and Customer Address Book changes.
- Routine analysis of capital equipment agreements is required to drive contract compliance. Work closely with Sales Personnel to review results and offer options to help reconcile underutilized equipment.
- Interface with other departments such as Customer Service, Credit Department, Customer Data Integrity, Sales, Marketing, Distribution, and IT, for device movement information and ensure processes are being followed in accordance with established policies, procedures, and system requirements. Work closely with department management to rectify identified issues.
Demonstration and Evaluation Devices
Capital equipment is regularly used by the field sales organization for Demonstration as a trunk model and Evaluation equipment issued to a customer account for a short-term trial. Approximately $1 million is invested by the Company in this area.
- All transactions involving contracts and the shipment of devices must be adequately controlled for both issuance and recovery. Create and maintain Demonstration and Evaluation agreements in system to track financial responsibility and adherence to established policies.
- Monitor overall compliance with established polices for demonstration and evaluation units with emphasis on exception management. Follow-up to keep within agreement terms regarding timing and reconciling unreturned equipment.
- Routine analysis of both programs to keep within policy guidelines.
- Coordinate and reconcile the Annual Physical Inventory of Demonstration units issued to Sales Personnel.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.