Prepares and monitors patients throughout diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. May perform scrub tech, respiratory, and/or x-ray technician duties. Must have nursing, respiratory care, or radiology background.
- Graduate from an approved school of Radiology Technology.
- Excellent organizational skills required; must work well in team situations.
- Ability to interpret outcomes data for program development.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a technologist, previous special procedures experience preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- MRT-TDH required
- CPR -- American Heart Association